Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > how can i roll back updates
how can i roll back updates

2323 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-22 14:59:21

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    mick27
    2014-10-18 03:35:00
    I recently plugged into a alfa jiulietta with my maxisys received an error message
    When attempting comms with engine ecu error was along the lines of file corrupt or missing ...is there a way of deleting and re installing the alfa romeo package

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 4   
    (123) points
    taos

2014-10-18 04:45:47 (Reply to:mick27)

Hey
    I had a similar problem with my maxidas ds-708  ,I asked the same question with no answers yet, this is what I have done ,every time there are new updates I put the new updates on a new sd card and keep the old sd card as back up that way when I run into a problem I just power down the scanner and change the sd card for the old software version and I'm up and running again,  it seems autel does this a lot and I have lost confidence when they bring out new software. So this is why I keep older versions of software. I asked autel to keep on there web site some of the old versions of software,but no answer yet! Hope this helps for future software problems,

Don( ontario Canada)

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2014-10-19 11:10:22 (Reply to:mick27)

Deleting an App
    Hi.When ever I get a bad download I simply go to data manager then select Apps Delete Alfa Romero then go back to downloada and Alfa Romero will be there to download again.Hope this helps. Enjoy

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    Larryruff

2014-10-22 14:59:21 (Reply to:taos)

I like that idea,,gonna try that too
    ,thanks
  Total1 Pages